There are lots of smartphones in the Nepali market and Samsung holds a big share. They have a huge share of smartphones and electronics in Nepal and the global market. Lots of models come and go each year. Some stay longer while some are updated and replaced. So this is the list of latest Samsung mobile price in Nepal. We have listed all officially available phones in the market.
Our this list has handsets from all segments. We have included flagship, mid-range, and budget mobile phones. We have not listed some older models because they are out of Samsung’s official stock. They might be in the market but officially they are outdated for the market. You can still buy good old models as they can provide very good value then some new phones. Investment in the old flagship is sometimes still better than buying new expensive models. This may be true for some aspects while it may be false for some other aspects.
For example, an older flagship might have faster storage and a better camera. This is very common because Samsung doesn’t bring its top of the line camera features very easily to other range. But in terms of design, it is not the case. Newer phone always has design changes and most of them are positive. This means choosing a new one can be beneficial. Now let us start with the list of all the latest Samsung mobile price in Nepal.
Price List of Samsung Smartphones
|Samsung Galaxy Note 10+||Rs 1,35,000 (256 GB)|
|Samsung Galaxy Note 10||Rs 1,16,000 (256 GB)|
|Galaxy S10 Plus||Rs 1,35,900 (512 GB), Rs 1,05,900 (128 GB)|
|Samsung Galaxy S10||Rs 84,900 (128 GB)|
|Galaxy S10e||Rs 93,900 (128 GB), Rs 73,999 (Online Exclusive)|
|Galaxy Note 9||Rs 99,900|
|Galaxy S9 Plus||Rs 92,900 (128 GB), Rs 87,900 (64 GB)|
|Galaxy Note 8||Rs 86,900|
|Galaxy S8 Plus||Rs 79,900|
|Galaxy A80||Rs 79,990|
|Galaxy A9 2018||Rs 43,990|
|Galaxy A7 (2018)||Rs 30,990|
|Galaxy M40||Rs 29,990|
|Galaxy M30s||Rs 33,590 (128 GB), Rs 27,990 (64 GB)|
|Galaxy A70||Rs 42,890|
|Galaxy A50s||Rs 38,990|
|Galaxy A50||Rs 31,490|
|Galaxy A30||Rs 25,990|
|Galaxy A6 Plus||Rs 30,490|
|Galaxy A6||Rs 24,490|
|Galaxy J8||Rs 27,390|
|Galaxy J6+||Rs 23,290 (4 GB), Rs 19,990 (32 GB)|
|Galaxy J6||Rs 22,690 (64 GB), Rs 19,390 (32 GB)|
|Galaxy A20||Rs 19,490|
|Galaxy M20||Rs 17,190|
|Galaxy J4+||Rs 15,990|
|Galaxy J4||Rs 14,490 (16 GB)|
|Galaxy A10s||Rs 15,690|
|Galaxy A10||Rs 13,490|
|Galaxy M10||Rs 13,290|
|Galaxy J2 (2018)||Rs 13,190|
|Galaxy J2 Ace||Rs 13,190|
|Galaxy J2 4G (Refresh)||Rs 10,690|
|Galaxy J2 Core||Rs 10,490|
|Galaxy A2 Core||Rs 9,390|
High-End Flagship Models
The high-end phones include S series and Note series. This is lineup with of the best phones in entire Android space. Samsung always launched S series phones and Note series phones at around 6-month difference. So we have two flagships always. Note phones have always been the pinnacle of all smartphones because it comes after S series and comes with additional improvements. First thing is that they always have S Pen which is the signature stylus. Galaxy Note also comes with a bigger screen and battery. So many people who want a full beefed up device purchase them. Let us discuss the specs of some top of the line phones first.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ and Note 10
The new Note 10 Plus and Note 10 are new powerhouses from the company. There are a few main differences between them and they matter a lot. Basically, they have the same processors and other hardware but there are differences in memory and storage as well. The hardware specifications of Note 10 are as follows.
- Exynos 9825 SoC
- 8 GB RAM and 256 GB internal storage
- 3500 mAh battery with 25W fast charge
- 6.3″ Dynamic AMOLED screen with 1080×2280 resolution
- 12 MP f/1.5-2.4, 12 MP f/2.1 and 16 MO f/2.2 back cameras
- 10 MP f/2.2 front camera
The normal Note 10 doesn’t have high storage, memory, SD card support and faster charging. The bigger version comes with everything. These are the different hardware in the plus model.
- 6.8″ Dynamic AMOLED screen with 1440×3040 resolution
- 4300 mAh battery with 45W fast charging
- 12 GB RAM and 256 and 512 GB Storage
- ToF 3D sensor, 2 MP f/1.5-2.4, 12 MP f/2.1 and 16 MO f/2.2 back cameras
Galaxy S10 Plus/ Galaxy S10/ Galaxy S10e
All of these models of Galaxy S10 have many things in common. The common hardware specifications of these phones are as follows.
- Exynos 9820 SoC octa-core processor
- Mali G76 MP12 Graphics processing unit
- 8 GB RAM Minimum
- 128/512 GB internal storage
In the S10+, there is 4100 mAh battery, 6.4″ Dynamic AMOLED screen at 1440×3040 resolution. The back camera system consists of 12 MP f/1.5-2.4 variable aperture camera + 12 MP f/2.4 telephoto + 16 MP f/2.2 ultra-wide camera. In the front, there are two cameras which include 10 MP f/1.9 wide-angle and 8 Megapixel f/2.2 depth sensor. There is 12 GB RAM with 1 TB storage options also available in some international market.
In the normal Galaxy S10, there is 6.1″ AMOLED screen with 1440×3040 resolution and 3400 mAh battery. It has same camera system at back just like S10 Plus. But at the front side of S10, and S10e there is just one 10 MP f/1.9 camera. The S10e is smallest with 5.8″ AMOLED screen and 1080×2280 resolution and the battery is also 3100 mAh. At the back side, cameras consist of 12 MP f/1.5-2.4 and 16 Megapixel f/2.2 sensor.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
These are the specifications of this smartphone.
- Exynos 9810 chipset with 8 core processor
- 6/8 GB RAM and 128 GB/512 storage option with 512 GB memory card support
- 6.4″ SAMOLED Panel with 1440×2960 screen resolution
- 4000 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
- 12 MP f/1.5-2.4 Wide Angle + 12 MP f/2.4 telephoto camera at back
- 8 Megapixel f/1.7 Front camera
- Price: Rs 99,900
Note 9 is the current last generation leading phone with S Pen. This comes with new One UI, 4K 60 Fps video recording, good fingerprint sensor, and Iris scanner. According to some feedback, it is one of the most complete and near to perfect phone till now from Samsung.
Samsung Galaxy S9+
This phone has the same camera set on both sides, same processor and offers all the best things as Note 9 except S Pen. The S9+ can still give the best run for your money on this date. It is a very capable flagship that many people still like. We get the same chipset, front and back camera. There are only a few differences.
- 6.2″ SAMOLED Display at 1440×2960
- 3500 mAh Battery
- 6 GB RAM with 128 GB storage option only
- Exynos 9810
- 12 Megapixels f/1.5-2.4 Wide Angle + 12 MP f/2.4 telephoto camera at backside
- 8 Megapixel f/1.7 selfie camera
- Price: Rs 92,900 (128 GB), Rs 87,900 (64 GB)
Mid Range Smartphones
This is the most popular range these days. It holds phones from around Rs 25,000 ($250) and above. Samsung now mainly served A series in this segment. The older A series phones with single-digit names are now replaced with double-digit name phones like Galaxy A80 and A20. The first A series of phones came in 2015 in Nepal and this included A5 2014.
For now, the Nepali market has A80, A70, A50, A30, A7, A9, A6 and A6+ as Samsung mid-range smartphone offerings. A-series phones now have top-line features such as 4K recording, in-display fingerprint scanner, new UI and much more. It shows Samsung wants to grab all the market it can with best offerings. Currently, we have these top phones in this price segment.
Samsung Galaxy A80
This is the world’s first phone with a rotating camera. The camera naturally lies on back side and when the front camera is opened, the module comes up and rotates to the front side. So there is just one module with three cameras and it works for a selfie as well. The A80 also has very powerful set of hardware with a very gorgeous screen with no notch and very small bezels. The specifications of Galaxy A80 are as follows.
- 6.7 inches Super AMOLED Panel with Gorilla Glass 3
- 1080×2400 screen resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 SoC
- Adreno 612 GPU
- 8 GB RAM with 128 GB inbuilt storage
- 3700 mAh battery with 25W fast charging
- 48 Megapixel f/2.0, 8 Megapixel f/2.2 and Time of Flight (ToF) cameras on a rotating module
- Price: Rs 79,990
Samsung Galaxy A70
The Galaxy A70 is a mid-range phone from Samsung that provides a brilliant camera, display, and processing power. It has a beautiful shining back with changing colors. There is big battery, fast charging and a good amount of memory and storage capacity. The hardware specs Galaxy A70 are as follows.
- 6.7″ Super AMOLED panel with 1080×2400 screen resolution
- 6 GB RAM and 128 GB onboard storage
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 Octa-core chipset
- 4500 mAh Lithium Polymer Battery
- 32 Megapixel f/2.0 front camera (1080p Maximum Video recording resolution)
- 32 Megapixel f/1.7 Wide-angle, 8 Megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide and 5 MP f/2.2 triple cameras at the backside
- 25W Fast charging support
- Price: Rs 47,990
Samsung Galaxy A50
This is one of the best value smartphone for its price. For the price being, it is the company’s best offer. Hardware specifications of A50 are as follows.
- 6.4″ Super AMOLED Display with 1080×2340 screen resolution
- Exynos 9610 octa-core chipset with Mali G72 MP3 GPU
- 4000 mAh Lithium Polymer battery
- 4/6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB storage option
- 25 Megapixel f/2.0 front side camera
- 25 MP f/1.7 wide-angle camera, 8 MP f/2.2 ultra-wide sensor and 5 MP f/2.2 depth-sensing camera at rear side
- 15W Fast Charging
- Price: Rs 31,490
This is a bit different from the normal A50 and it came quite later. The naming scheme seems similar but there are some differences. Moreover, there is a difference in price. Below, we have listed the different hardware specs compared to predecessor Galaxy A50.
- Exynos 9611 SoC with 8 core processor
- 48 MP f/2.0, 8 MP f/2.2 and 5 MP f/2.2 back cameras
- 32 MP f/2.0 selfie camera
- Price: Rs 38,990
The M40 is M series phone and it is very similar to A50 but there are some important differences like LCD screen, punch hole display and 4K video recording capabilities. Its specifications are as follows.
- 6.3 inches IPS LCD with a punch-hole protected by Gorilla Glass
- 1080×2340 FHD+ resolution
- 3500 mAh battery with 15W fast charge
- 4 and 6 GB RAM variants
- 64 and 128 GB storage option
- 32 Megapixel f/1.7, 8 megapixel f/2.2 and 5 megapixels f/2.2 cameras at rear side
- 16 Megapixel f/2.0 front side secondary camera
- Price: Rs 36,190
Entry-level Budget Range
This is the segment which includes smartphones from entry level to around $250. Budget tier has seen a lot of upgrades till now. Samsung has shifted to M and A series from old J lineup. The design language of these new affordable phones come in new flavors. Phone now have much slim body, bigger screens, smaller bezels, and small notch. Even phones at $120 range have ultra-wide feature, bigger battery and Dolby Atmos for headphones. Samsung also caters the entry-level with Android Go OS on some phones. For now, Samsung Nepal offers Galaxy M10, M20, A10, A2 Core, J2, J4, J8+, J6, and J6+.
Samsung Galaxy A30
A30 is a phone that can provide a new touch of mid-range features in the upper budget tier. The only downside is that it still uses the same chipset as the M20 which is not justifiable. It is very popular in Nepal after the M50. The specs of Galaxy A30 are given below.
- 6.4″ Super AMOLED screen with 1080×2340 screen resolution
- Exynos 7904 octa-core SoC
- 3/4 GB RAM
- 32/64 GB Internal Storage option
- 4000 mAh non-removable Lithium Polymer battery
- 16 Megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 16 MP f/1.7 and 5 MP f/2.2 front cameras
- Price: Rs 25,990
The A30 has an ultrawide camera instead of telephoto at the backside. This is actually good because portrait can be done with good software but wide needs optics. People who travel, shoot nature, landscape photos and travel can benefit from this.
Galaxy A20 and A10
The A20 was launched in April of 2019 and it is a budget option that comes with all new flavors of A series like AMOLED screen, good camera, and design. The specs of Galaxy A10 are as follows.
- 6.4″ SAMOLED display with 720×1560 screen resolution
- Exynos 7884 SoC with octa-core processor
- 3 GB RAM and 32 GB storage
- 4000 mAh battery
- 13 MP f/1.9 and 5 MP f/2.2 back cameras
- 8 MP f/2.0 front camera
- Price: Rs 19,490
Samsung A10 is the lowest end A series phone with watered-down hardware. It ditches OLED screen for an LCD screen. The specs of Galaxy A10 are listed below.
- 6.2″ IPS LCD with 720×1520 screen resolution
- Exynos 7884 chipset
- 2 GB RAM with 32 GB inbuilt storage
- 3400 mAh battery
- 13 Megapixel f/1.9 main camera
- 5 Megapixel f/2.0 selfie camera
- Price: Rs 13,490
Samsung Galaxy M20 and M10
It is the base and cheapest model in this family. These are the specifications of the M10.
- 6.22″ PLS TFT display with 720×1520 screen resolution
- 3400 mAh battery
- Exynos 7870 Chipset with 1.6 GHz 8 core processor
- 2 GB RAM and 16 GB Storage
- 5 MP f/2.20 front camera
- 13 MP f/1.9 and 5 MP f/2.2 camera and rear side
- Price: Rs 13,290
Samsung Galaxy M20 has the same processor but comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB storage option in Nepal. It also has bigger 6.3″ screen and giant 5000 mAh battery. The price of Samsung M20 is Rs 17,190. In terms of the camera in M20, there is 8 Megapixel sensor with f/2.0 aperture at the front. The backside camera is same as Galaxy M10. There is fast charge support so it helps chargings that big battery. Galaxy A20 is also very near to this phone but there is AMOLED in it which gives it an edge.
Samsung Galaxy A2 Core
This is a very special phone as it comes with Android Go OS. This means the OS is lightweight and the weak hardware can give decent performance.
- 5″ IPS LCD Screen with 540×960 screen resolution
- Exynos 7870 chip with 1.6 GHz 8 core processor
- 1 GB RAM and 16 GB Onboard storage
- 2600 mAh removable battery
- 5 MP f/2.2 selfie camera and 5 MP main camera at f/1.9
- Android Oreo Go
- Price: Rs 9,390
This phone marks the company’s territory inside the base under Rs 10,000 segment. These types of smartphones mean a lot to new starters and converting feature phone users to smartphone owners.
Customers with an old Samsung phone can exchange their old models in a new service named Arkophone. The Arkophone exchange service helps to get the best value for old models and buy new ones. If you want our recommendation, these are the devices we suggest for you to pick up.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ and S10+ (Top of the line phone people who want best and latest)
- Galaxy Note 9 (For people who want S Pen and most balanced value phone at a cheaper price)
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ (One generation old flagship with still of the best camera, gorgeous screen, and very fast chip)
- Galaxy S10e (Latest specs, faster processor, better camera in the smallest package)
- Samsung Galaxy A50 (Best value mid-range phone with a great camera and battery life. Very good for gaming, media consumption and entertainment with a faster processor and big screen)
- Galaxy A20 (Phone for people who want a good camera, battery, screen and specs at Rs 20,000 range)
- Galaxy A2 Core (Cheapest smartphone from Samsung with the lightest software and most basic hardware)
Samsung is offering a lot of phones to the users for all budgets. It is very good because we get an option in each budget. Every little increment in price can give customers better value. It is good to see that the company is now focusing well on mid-range and budget segment. People are now getting what they used to ask. There are phones with a bigger screen, smaller bezels, bigger battery, fast charging, good cameras, and a faster processor.
We have to admit that still there is large room for improvement but we also give them thumbs up for improving the lineup. Replacing older J and A series with newer M and A series has changed a lot. Budget phones are now faster and have a good camera with better batteries and fast charging. They are now more powerful to play games and they look good with new design language and screen. We still see that Samsung is using the same processor from entry-level in some upper range models which is not reasonable because people want different and a bit powerful specs when they pay more.